1. The renter received the vehicle in good order and condition, and he must return it in the same condition with all tools, tires, and other parts.
2. On the first page the rental time is recorded. If the renter wants to extend the rental he must inform the lessor 24 hours before the arranged returning. The lessor has the right to take the vehicle back from the renter if he does not drive according to the traffic regulations or if he drives against the interest of the lessor.
3. The renter has the obligation to keep the vehicle in good condition. He must check the oil, water, and tires during the rental. Also he must pay for the cost of gasoline.
Renter does not acquire any other, whatsoever, right on the vehicle. Any service or replacement of a part or accessory of vehicle during rental must have the owner’s prior approval. Any transgression of the kilometer’s counter by the renter implies his/her prosecution.
4. The lessor shall not be responsible for damage to any property left or transported by renter or other person in, or upon the vehicle before, during, or after the rental or after the return of the vehicle to the lessor’s office.
5. The renter has to take all necessary precautions to avoid theft of the car and its accessories, even when he does not use the car.
6. The lessor has made every effort and taken all precautions to prevent any machine defect and is not responsible for any damage or defect caused by the lessee.
7. Renter shall pay the lessor the sum of:
a) All basic delivery and collection charges when applicable to the rental.
b) State taxes and service fees on the rental.
8. Vehicle shall not be used:
a) By anyone under age 23
b) By anyone who is not a qualified licensed driver, or by anyone whose license has been issued within 12 months from rental date, or whose license has been withheld, revoked, or suspended within the previous year.
c) To instruct an unlicensed person in operation of vehicle
d) Against the terms and conditions of this agreement.
e) To carry persons or property for hire
f) To carry more persons than it is licensed for.
g) To transfer or carry heavy luggage or badly smelling goods, narcotics.
h) To tow other cars or trailers.
i) In any race or contest.
j) By any person under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or in possession of a firearm.
k) By any person without the advanced authorization of the lessor.
l) For any use against the Hellenic Law.
m) Outside the island.
9) Customers are responsible for and shall pay parking and traffic violations.
The present is an agreement subsidiary to the rental agreement and for acceptance it should be signed by the customer in the acceptance box on the reserve side of this contract.
FULL COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER. Renter is fully relieved from the responsibility for any damage (except the tires, mirrors, keys, interior part of the vehicle, and underneath part of the vehicle). The condition that the renter during the period of rental will comply with all the traffic regulations and any other regulation in force.
Any damages on the car caused by the renter (his/her own responsibility) and up to the amount of 650€ or greater (depending on the type of vehicle) are not covered by any insurance.
11. In case of accident or any other incident the customer is responsible to follow the insurance procedure as set out below: a) Take photos of the accident. b) Call the police. c) Obtain names and addresses of any witnesses. d) Do not accept any responsibility or fault for the accident until the police has found the guilty party. e) Contact immediately by phone or other way, the lessor. f) Obtain all relevant information from the third party or parties (car number, names, etc). g) Complete and sign an accident report within 24 hours from the time of the accident. h) Send any other documents or information relative to the accident to the lessor.
12. Lessor is not waived from any legal claim reported on this agreement or contained in legal force over this agreement.
13. Delivery problems may compel the company to cancel a reservation or supply another car.
14. There is no insurance coverage in all the cases that the Greek Traffic law States so.
15. There are extra fees for out-of-hours pick-up or drop-off, calculated on the booking order
16. All bookings and reservations are made by car group and not by car model. We reserve the right to change the car model to an equivalent model or to an upgrade. All Special Offers are for bookings 3 days and up.